Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Being a cat is hard work

Meow fellow furs. I apologize fur being away fur so long... It is hard getting good help who will only accept some whisker kisses and belly kneads as payment. I have missed you all, and I know I am behind on catching up on all your blogs and twitter posts.
Here is a photo of me relaxing on the front deck enjoying the sun... Do I look the same?

Also in sad mews mommy has no room left on her 'puter and so I have few mew photos to show...She needs a bigger hard drive she grumbles and she will help me post soon and catch up, hopefully daily.

11 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look as handsome as ever. Glad to see you back!

The Island Cats said...

Good to see you Luke...you haven't changed a bit!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hi Luke! We saw your blog over at Forever Foster and thought we'd say hello. Your humans take really cool pictures of you.
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Forever Foster said...

Luke! Hi! Welcome back! We missed you! That looks like a quality sunbeam you are lounging in:)

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hope your mom gets another hard drive soon so you can come back.

momsbusy said...

our moms gotted another hard drive so she cood put nothin but pikshures on it. she say it will take her a while to fill it up.

you still look as handsome as ever!

y2kt

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hi, handsome. It's been a long time since we've been by but also a long time since you've posted. Hope you are doing well.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We wish you a healthy and happy new year 2010!

Loki said...

I coming by to say hi. HAI!

I hopes yoo gets moar space on yoo computur cuz yoo iz fotogenic.

Also post office sez I not allowed to ship yoo fresh catnips, or something, so I haz a package foar yooz frum last yeer and I takes catnips out. See hao lazy i iz? Take me a yeer to remember this. Also primate losted it when she put away holiday dekorashuns. Iz yoo at the same address?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011! Are you still blogging?

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hey Luke! It's your buddy, Bogdan. My lady wants to know if your lady is on Facebook. She says she did a quick search but couldn't find her. How are all the kitties in your family? We're all good here, even Toulouse and George.